We are committed to protecting your privacy.
ATOM CRAFT is the controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW?
When you interact with us, whether by using our website or communicating with us, we may collect the following information about you:
• Information you give us: you may give us information about yourself if you sign up for an account on our website, place an order for products, complete any online forms (such as registration forms, competitions, and surveys), opt in to receive our newsletters and special offers, enter a competition or promotion, participate in social media functions with our website, or correspond with us (by email, telephone, instant messaging apps, social media or otherwise).
Depending on what you provide, this information can include your name, address or location, phone number, email address, date of birth, gender, purchase information, shopping preferences, images and financial information (including your credit or debit card details, although we do not hold them, our payment processors do).
Information we receive from other accounts or sources: we can receive information about you from other sources, such as other accounts (eg. when you use your Apple ID to sign in on our website) or other websites, including data brokers, our partners, social media providers like Facebook and Twitter, advertising networks and analytics partners, and payment and delivery service providers.
• Information our IT systems collect about you: each time you visit the website, certain information will be created and automatically recorded by our IT systems. That information includes:
- Device information: the information provided by your device will differ depending on your operating system and device settings (eg. PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or otherwise), but includes the type of device you have (eg. iPhone 6S or Samsung Galaxy S7), the device’s IP address and location, the browser you're using, your mobile network provider (for mobile devices), the pages you have visited, your time zone and country location, and crash or download error reports.
2. WHAT DO YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
To provide you services and the website, including to allow you to order and receive products using our website, administer your account and to optimize your experience we need to use the information that we collect in a number of different ways.
We also use the information for marketing and advertising purposes. Where you have told us you would like to receive marketing communications or when you have made a purchase using our services, will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We may use your information to tailor these messages to you. You may unsubscribe from our email marketing communications by modifying your preferences in your account’s profile management section, or by following the opt out instructions in the promotional emails that are sent to you.
We also carry out research, analysis, and surveys on your use of our website, and views. We keep tracking of your spend on our website to see if you can benefit from our exclusive loyalty programs, VIP customer program and Access. Finally, we use your information to confirm your identity and perform credit checks or anti-fraud checks, in order to ensure your, and our, financial security. Please scroll down to find out the detailed purposes for which we collect your information, what specific information is collected and the legal basis for which we purpose that data.
- To register and manage your account in our website: we collect your name, email, password and other additional details you may wish to add in your account, like phone number, addresses and gender. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
- To fulfil the orders you make through our website: we collect your Name, addresses, phone number, Order details, like the products you are buying, the size and price. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
- To collect payment from you: we collect your payment information, which comprises the credit/debit card’s number, holder’s name and CVV. We don’t store them and only transfer them to our authorized payment providers. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you.
- To provide you with our customer services: (including helping you to solve any issue you have with our services, updating you about any change to our terms of service, or contacting you to know how was your experience with us): we collect your name, email, password, phone number and addresses and your contact history with us. The legal basis is the performance of a Contract with you and our legitimate interests in retaining you as a customer.
- To monitor the quality of our customer services: we collect your name, email, password, phone number and addresses, your response to our SMS inquiries about the quality of the service and your contact history with us (including phone records of our conversations and conversations through email or other instant messaging apps). The legal basis is the legitimate interests in running our business.
- To administer, maintain and optimize our Website and our services: we collect your device information (such as your device IP address and device type), cookie identifiers and browsing information. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in running our business.
- To perform fraud and credit checks and if we can do business with you: we collect your name, email, addresses, credit/debit card details, browsing history, purchase history, date of birth, gender, specific behavioral cookies, device information (such as IP address and device type), any national identifiers (like driver’s license or ID cards) and any publicly available information (like social media profiles or news). The legal basis is the legitimate interests to protect ATOM CRAFT and its customers from fraudulent activities and compliance with a legal obligation.
- To send you marketing communications and personalized offers: we collect your name, email, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, device information, shopping preferences, cookie identifiers, internal identifiers and country. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in electronic direct marketing of similar products and services which you have acquired using our website. When such is not applicable, your consent to send you special offers and campaigns powered by ATOM CRAFT in cooperation with exclusive partners.
- To manage our loyalty programs: we collect your name, email, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, device information, shopping preferences, nickname, cookie identifiers, internal identifiers, country, spent tier level and wealth. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving your shopping experience.
- To provide you with personalized recommendations and enhance your experience: we collect your name, email, phone number, addresses, date of birth, purchase history, browsing history and behavior, in-stores interactions with products, device Information, shopping preferences, nickname, cookie identifiers, internal identifiers, country, spent tier level and wealth. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving your shopping experience.
- To carry on research, analysis, enquiries and surveys on your use of our website: we collect your Name; Addresses; Email; Device information, legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improve our Website and your experience.
- To produce aggregated statistical reports: we use your order history, provided that the result of such reports do not identify you. The legal basis is our legitimate interests in running our business and improving our website.
3. WHO DO YOU SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH?
To provide our services and the website, we work with a number of carefully selected third parties. To do this, we may share your information with these third parties in the following limited circumstances:
- Third party service providers for business purposes: to function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products. Below you can find the types of third parties we use:
- Courier companies that we use in order to deliver the products to you and, as such, they need to have access to your order information, including your name and address. These providers have a global outreach, with many local companies that can be engaged depending on your shipping address.
- Payment providers that we use to process your payment information (including your credit/debit card details) so that we can collect payment from you.
- Analytics and search engine providers, like Google, that we use to assist us in the improvement and optimization of the website.
- Marketing Tools providers that help us enable our marketing.
- IT/technology providers that we use to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure that supports our website and the storage of your information.
- Advertisers for marketing purposes: we can provide your information to our advertising and social media partners that you select (including Facebook and Twitter), where they require the data to select and serve relevant adverts about ours and our partners’ products and services to you and others.
- To comply with legal requests: on occasion we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands.
• Aggregated information with third parties: we may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers. The legal basis is our legitimate interest to understand the usage of our service and demand for our product. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymized, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our website and we may therefore share it with select third parties. These parties may include providers of plugins or similar technologies (to help measure traffic), our partners and other providers (to allow them to better stock products), and our investors.
We use technology such as "cookies" to collect information and store your online preferences. Cookies are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows the server to uniquely identify the browser on each page.
Please note that refusing cookies does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
Keeping you and your personal information secure is very important to us. We take a number of reasonable steps to try to protect the personal information that you provide, including:
• Requiring you to establish a unique username and password to access your account on our website.
• Not keeping details of your credit or debit card that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CVV number).
• Regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information through other means of communication than the website in a non-protected environment (such as through email, sms, online messages) then that information can be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
6. HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data as set out below.
After you have terminated your use of our services, we may store your information in an aggregated and anonymized format.
8. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
The company "TRADE" LLC is the owner of the site atom-craft.store.
We are registered at the address: Russia, Moscow, st. Krasnobogatyrskaya 38, building 2, room 4. TIN 9718076228.